As a Retail Associate, you will partner with the entire store team in contributing to a positive customer shopping experience by providing quick, friendly and knowledgeable customer service. In this role you will drive customer confidence with our unique automated mark down pricing program backed by a 30 day return policy.
· Provide quick, friendly and knowledgeable customer service, which includes greeting every customer.
· Perform register transactions in a friendly and timely manner while maintaining accuracy.
· When not with customers, keep aisles faced and aisles stocked as directed.
· Assist in merchandising, display maintenance and housekeeping of sales floor and stock room.
· Communicate effectively with customers and team members in a professional, positive and courteous manner.
· Prior retail / customer service experience preferred.
· Friendly, enthusiastic and enjoy working with people.
· Ability to read, write, count and communicate with store staff and customers.
· Availability to work a flexible schedule including weekdays, weeknights and weekends.
· Ability to move throughout all areas of the sales floor and stock room, and able to lift objects weighing up to 50 pounds.
· Proven reliability and personal integrity.
Pay starting at $8.00/hr., DOE.